Friday, November 18, 2011

I-Say


  • They kill you , expect you to fight back!
  • My dreams were clear but you left just like anything else in this broken life , just like my dreams.
  • I won't trust you anymore because you left. Don't just come back to make sure that love is still in me. 
  • Pretend that you love me , give me the strength I need then leave me again..
  • Life is exactly what we choose and I choose you live.
  • Even devils desperately fall in love.
  • you know you can live without this person but you just don't want to.
  • All you want them to do is to remember their promise.
  • you will feel lost if you live in your memories , come on! memories are so forgettable.
  • wake up! find some peace in reality.
  • I loved you the love that kept me there and forced me to stay despite the pain I felt. I loved you the love you hurt me, made me cry and broke my heart. I loved the world you've shown me " a whole new world " .
  • I miss you my love , my best friend, and i always wanted to be with you in a way.
  • life will never make sense to you. 







No comments: